Big Red Cats
Fresh tracks, deep powder, and no lines - cat skiing and boarding at Big Red Cats provides all that and more! Conveniently located near the ski resort at Red Mountain BC, only 2.5 hours north of Spokane airport, so that you can combine your trip with a visit to the resort as well. Safety is our main concern (our guides have ACMG, CSGA, and Canadian Avalanche Association qualifications), but fun is what it's all about. We love exploring the backcountry, and nearly every day someone tells us that it was the best day of skiing in their life.
- Group Specials from $315/person /day (with group of 12) including lodging, breakfast, and lunch.
- Transportation provided from Red Mountain to Snowcat (30 min)
- Food: Lunch and snacks provided in cat. Breakfast and dinner available at "Fresh' restaurant
- Lodging: Not included, but many options can be packaged i.e. Red Shutter Inn is $75/person (twin share) and includes full breakfast at "Fresh"
- Special features: Separate trips for intermediate, advanced, and expert groups. One of 2 cat skiing operations to have a full time mobile safety team. BRC can put together any tailored package with choice of lodging and lift passes at Red Mountain or Whitewater.
Rates: $499 high season $379 low season $299 standby.
- Multi-day: $25 off per day when booking 3 days or more before the start of the season.
- Full cat: 2 free seats with a group of 12.
- Telephone: (250)362-2271