Come ski or ride British Columbia's most incredible big mountain terrain through high alpine bowls and steep, old-growth forests in the heart of the Valhalla Mountains. With new terrain six times the the size of Whistler and Blackcomb combined, Valhalla Powdercats offers even bigger mountains and deeper snow than ever before. We cater to strong skiers and riders who come to experience simply some of the best snow Mother Nature has to offer. At Valhalla our goal is backcountry winter adventure and we are looking for keen, energetic people to share our passion for skiing and snowboarding.We run only 2 snowcats with 2 guides and 12 people in each. Gourmet lunch included!
Valhalla Powdercats is for advanced and expert skiers and boarders.
- Meeting place and base is at the junction of Route 3 and Highway 6 in South Slocan between Castlegar and Nelson. Shuttle from there to the snowcats.
- Food: Lunch and snacks in the cat included
- Lodging: Not included in price. About a half hour from Nelson and Castlegar where there are lots of choices.
- Special features: Partner with Snowwater Heli Skiing www.snowwater.com and combo packages available (Heli ski, Cat ski, and resort ski)
- Toll Free Number: 1-866-722-7669 (SNOW)
- Telephone: (250) 359-7665
- Fax: (250) 359-7650