Selkirk Snowcat Skiing
Meadow Creek BC
Selkirk Snowcat Skiing is the original snowcat skiing operation, pioneered in 1975 in the small community of Meadow Creek, B.C. and situated in the south east corner of British Columbia. Over the past 36 years, the management and staff of Selkirk Wilderness have developed a loyal following amongst deep powder skiers and snowboarders. Each Sunday twenty-four guests are taken by snowcat to Selkirk Snowcat Skiing’s beautiful lodge situated at 1280m. This spacious mountain hideaway offers panoramic views of the Selkirk and Purcell Mountains with all the luxuries of home. Over the next 5 days guests are transported in comfort to the surrounding peaks to sample spectacular bowls, delightful glades or challenging chutes.
- Based out of Meadow Creek, then travel by snowcat to Selkirk Snowcat Skiing’s lodge. Transportation to/from Nelson available with advance notice.
- Food: provided in the dining room at the lodge.
- Lodging: 6 nights accommodation (double occupancy) in the lodge overlooking Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains.
- Special features: All of SSS's current seasons guests have the option to first rights of refusal for their ski week. Upon leaving the lodge, guests have three weeks within which to decide if they will be re-booking or not. Over 35 years of catskiing history in Meadow Creek.
- Toll Free Number: 1-800-799-3499
- Telephone: (250)-366-4424
- Fax: (250) 366-4419