White Grizzly Catskiing
Meadow Creek, BC
White Grizzly offers a safe and consistently challenging backcountry adventure in the pristine wilderness and majestic landscape of the Selkirk Range.
With 17 years of operations, we are committed to offering caring, personal service, a warm family atmosphere, and an unparalleled serious powder vacation.
Our Lodge is cozy and rustic, and our snowcat has a heated luxury-passenger cab. Our Team is experienced and friendly, and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. We take care of everything, so you can focus on carving your best turns through our legendary fresh, deep powder.
Our cat skiing operation is located in BC’s premier snow corridor, and our specialised service caters exclusively to small groups. Our guests are experienced powder enthusiasts with the skills to appreciate our treed terrain.
- Lodge is in a private forest, just outside the town of Meadow creek off Hwy 31 (2 hours north of Nelson) and 20 km from where the cat departs
- Food: Gourmet meals with French Canadian influence served family style at the Lodge
- Lodging: In one of 5 guest bedrooms complete with ensuite bathrooms, based on double or triple occupancy.
- Special features: Focusing on steep terrain, long runs, high ability level,
one cat and the mountain for maximum 12 guests, highest average daily
vertical in industry, outdoor hot tub & stone fireplace
- Toll Free Number: 1-800-843-5557
- Telephone: (250)366-4306
- Fax: (250)366-4425