The newest cat skiing operation in the Monashee Mountains of British Columbia. Heading into their 10 season, K3 is looking forward to many fine days of skiing and snowboarding with guests from all over the world.
K3 has some outstanding terrain with some exceptional tree skiing off Billy Goat ridge and fun runs down through the burn in South Park. The north aspect of the K3 summit,"The Dark Side" has some spectacular runs with good snow in all weather conditions. K3 North is a completely separate area that we will also be skiing this winter. This northern area encompasses a variety of great terrain and some of their longest runs are found here, up to 3,600 vertical feet.
Book early and be the first to discover the expanded terrain this season! We can't wait to get up there with David, Kris, and Rod.
- Based out of Sicamous and Revelstoke, with the ski area located midway between these two places. A 25 min drive from meeting point to snowcats, then a 20 - 30 minute ride takes you to the top of the mountain.
- Food: Gourmet lunch all day in the cat, and there is breakfast for guests staying at the Best Westerns, but everyone is responsible for their own dinner.
- Lodging: Lodging Provided at Best Western Sicamous and Revelstoke.
- Special features: Brand new PB600 snow cats with dedicated backup cat. Special "K3" rate at Revelstoke Powder Rentals. A variety of great terrain in a true backcountry setting.
- Telephone: (250) 837-5100